So Monday, I made
- This deliciousness plus some balsamic vinegar
- an unfortunate sartorial choice. Jeans are not enough to protect my lower half from the cold while I wait 15 minutes for a bus.
- plans for teaching my first lab of the semester
I wrote a recipe blog for a while, maybe I should try to do that regularly again.
Maybe after I graduate.
Right now I am too sleepy remember if I made anything worth commenting about yesterday. Today I made that blog post about my HRI reading, and uh…put up some of that plastic film stuff that’s supposed to help insulate your windows.
Oh I know what else I made:
- an excel file for tracking grades
- a contact list for emailing students in my lab
I bet those are just as boring to read about as they were to make. Be glad it didn’t take you nearly as long to do.