you know, of stuff I’ve made.
- about a million emails organizing meetings, planning projects, gathering required information, things and stuff. Writing logistical emails wears me out, but not as much as the frustration of not getting things planned. I have strong opinions about the Myers-Briggs personality theory, many of them negative, but I have to admit that when it comes to project work I am such a mastermind.
- tons of progress on the Super Secret Project. It's been crazy, but I think it's going to turn out really well, and I've learned a lot more about working with InDesign.
- a quick and dirty outline of my capstone presentation
- more Arduino funtimes
- a summary of our HRI interview findings
- another interview of a local nonprofit org for Tech for Social Good
- another HRI reading response, of course
- lots of I101 lab grading
Today I’m hoping to work some more on an arduino side project that I’ve been neglecting, get a few job applications in, and do some writing for my final capstone report. I think I was going to blog more about capstone someday, too.
I also have a meeting for Tech for Social Good that I’m mainly hoping will not be a failure. Remember how I said not getting things planned frustrates me? Well, that class has been a significant source of stress this semester. We’ll see how it turns out in the end.