I am having some trouble with this daily blogging business, but it’s ok. I just need some more time to make it routine. I’ll go ahead and split up the last three days.
Friday I made:
- Half the drive from Bloomington to Pittsburgh.
- The last revisions to my fall capstone paper. Half-done with 18th grade!
Saturday I made:
- Nothing! I lay around rating movies and watching sci-fi tv shows with my dad and playing world of goo. it was awesome.
- Wait, I made goo structures in world of goo.
Sunday I made:
- Quick-pickled carrots for the Christmas dinner relish plate
- Salad dressing (olive oil + lemon juice + garlic + herbs = yum)
- More goo structures
It’s nice to have a few lazy days, but soon enough I’m going to work on revamping my portfolio and applying to jobs and all sorts of other things I won’t have time for once classes begin again.